Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Modest Proposal

I don't like seeing women, children or men begging for food either. But instead of degrading the people, the author should find ways to help them. But I guess he has some what of a heart. Swift agrees to support infants for the first year of life. Woo Hoo!!
"A one year old is a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome Food; whether Stewed, Roasted,Baked or Broiled." This man has completely lost his damn mind. He expects someone to kill and eat their child. He's making cannibals. And to suggest letting the baby suck extra to fatten them up is really sick. I don't give a damn how expensive meat is or that it maybe hard to get.My family would just have to become vegetarians. I also don't care how high the rent goes. I'm not eating my kid. I hope these people don't take this nonsense to heart. There is no way this proposal can encourage a mother's love for her children. How can you lose something knowing you're going to kill and eat it. Swift is a deranged man!!! Maybe someone should kill and eat him.

No comments:

Post a Comment